Sunday, April 29, 2012

I made it home

So tonight I will be sleeping in my own bed for the first time in 66 days.  I went for a test drive yesterday with my dad and he cleared me for driving.  I have come to find that at the present time it is easier to drive than it is to walk.  Just means I need to keep going for walks, the issue with that is there are nothing but hills where I live.  So walking along a flat road may take me driving to the Harbor near me or something.  Then again when I went for a walk yesterday I was lucky to walk for a 1/4 mile before I was tired and needing to rest.  Needless to say my leg and foot need some time to get back up to normal walking activities.  I just spent about 30 minutes in the grocery store and now I need a nap.  Anyways, it's great to be home and working on my foots movement and stamina one day at a time. 

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment